Thursday, July 15, 2010

Summer Vacation, Part 2

I don't have many pictures from the Washington part of our trip because Jason and I weren't hardly there. Friday and Saturday we spent at my 10 year high school reunion. Monday and Tuesday Jason and I celebrated our 8-year anniversary in town without the kids. It's the first date we've been on since Ryder was a baby. So I missed out on pictures of kids fishing, swimming, farming and playing. Sunday Tricia's family came over to Grandma's and we celebrated Summer's birthday. Kache and Ryder loved playing with Bode. I think they all got along pretty well.


My high school reunion was fun. It was good to see friends that I haven't seen in years. Pictures are courtesy of Amber.
Aricka Huwe, Amber Eppich, Lisa Hilmes, Lyndsay Kunkel, Deborah Freeman, Sam Yates, Amy Schafer, Andrea Grassl, Carly Empey, Kiley Nielson.

Amber, Amy and I. It was fun to hand out with them again.
Here's a blast from the past. Our junior year of high school.

Deborah and I and our daughters.

2 comments:

Brice and Evee said...

I just got caught up on your vacation posts. It looks like you guys have been having a great time. I love the truck. I have been driving our avalanche instead of the suburban lately, and I really like it. I also love your hair!

Countrylivn' said...

I love the HS picture! Fun pictures of friends too!