Riggin is six months old today. He seems like a giant. In the past week he has hit quite a few milestones. He is rolling from his back to front (and front to back), he got his first tooth, he is saying “dada”, and he is sitting up by himself (mostly). I imagine he will be crawling soon. He is so wiggly and is always talking or screaming (happy screaming). He’s still on Neocate. We’ll try him on Nutramigen in a few weeks. He seems to be doing fine on the solids he’s eating, if we could only keep him from talking while he’s eating.
2 comments:
He does not look at all like your other kids, but I think he looks a lot like Jason. All of your kids look different you dont have one mold, but they all look like they belong... anyway cute chunky monkey. I cant wait to see him and Rett together in May! Yay!
Growing Up!
Post a Comment