Sunday, March 25, 2012

Pinewood Derby

Our first pinewood derby was a success.  The boys had a good time.  Ryder even got to build one and race it.

Here the boys are during the building process.

004005006

Kache’s car did pretty good.  I think he only lost to the car that won the whole thing.  His car is red with blue stripes (I’m glad he didn’t go with Boise State colors because there were a lot of those there).

080

Kache’s loss to the champ.

088

After the cubs were done racing, Ryder got to race in the novice race.  His is John Deere green and he won. 

099

And then he barely lost to the cub champ.

101112119.1

The Sandhills Branch scouts came to race too, so Kache had some friends there (Jacob and Creed). 

122

1 comment:

Summer said...

Can you believe you have a son old enough to be in scouts!? That's awesome. I bet Jason had fun helping them with their cars.