We spent Christmas Eve at Bret and Jen’s house. The kids decorated ginger bread houses, we ate, had the Christmas pageant, and opened name gifts.
Poor Ryder was sick, so this is what he did.
Then the scalp massager made its debut.
And Dallie couldn’t get enough of her Grandpa.
what did Lex and Jill sing? I am still sad about all the sickies too. kind of a bummer. PS you took a lovely picture of me, you must have really photoshopped that one, even with my long old nose I look decent! Thanks!
2 comments:
what did Lex and Jill sing? I am still sad about all the sickies too. kind of a bummer. PS you took a lovely picture of me, you must have really photoshopped that one, even with my long old nose I look decent! Thanks!
I miss your family!!! Your Mom and Dad are awesome!!! I still love them as my own.
Post a Comment