Wednesday, February 6, 2013

New Couch

In these pictures the wall color looks pale blue, but unfortunately it is the wrong color of green.  I need to decide if I dislike it enough to paint.  I really don’t like painting, especially this room because the ceiling is so high and there’s a lot of wall space.  But the color is just not my favorite.  But here are some pics of our new couch.  I’m liking it so far.

DSC_0006DSC_0007DSC_0009

4 comments:

wyomingerica said...

your house is so cute, the couch is huge. I got my couch today and it is to small. I have to order some more inserts. Happy birthday Kache.

Kaysi said...

Looks like you guys have a really nice house!!! I love your couch too!

Countrylivn' said...

I didnt realize you were really getting a couch, it looks pretty cozy! Dallie looks so much like you back in the olden days!

Bob and Sara said...

I really like your couch! Where did you find it? We are looking for one for upstairs, but haven't had good luck yet.