We’ve been spending lots of time and money at Home Depot lately. I guess Jason’s Monday through Friday job does have its benefits. My table is finally getting built.
We installed drawer and cupboard pulls. I’m worried we may have just put lipstick on the pig. The pulls look higher quality than the cupboards. The before:
The after:
I think this is my favorite project so far. We got this canvas from Rex Ranch for Christmas a couple years ago and it finally has a frame. The barn wood is from the McGinley.
This wood will also be our table top, but our frame is new 2x4s so I need to decide what to do with it. I think a white base would be best since the barn wood is grey. This is the best idea I’ve found:
I just have to figure out how to make mine look like this. Our project for the coming weekend is the painting the great room. I’m not looking forward to it.
3 comments:
Everything looks great!! You guys are getting a lot done!
how are you going to finish the barn wood? That is going to be so cute.
So exciting! So you can just sort of white wash the legs. It's going to be awesome. I like the drawer handles. Jason is doing good work!
Post a Comment