Tuesday, August 20, 2013

First Day of Kindergarten

We survived the first day of kindergarten.  Dallie’s day went well, but my day dragged on.  I think the kids like their teachers.  I had a phone call from Kache’s teacher already telling me what a good listener and hard worker Kache is.  We’re having a little drama with where the bus stop should be (or actually is) in our sub-division, but hopefully by the end of the week it will be figured out and we’ll all still be friends.

DSC_0001DSC_0002

Riggin didn’t want to be left out – he had to have a lunch box or backpack. 

DSC_0003DSC_0004DSC_0007

Tarah and I took these girls in for their first day of school.  We’re sad they aren’t in the same class, but glad they can sit together on the bus.

DSC_0009DSC_0010DSC_0011DSC_0013

2 comments:

wyomingerica said...

looks like lots of kids, Dallie is getting so big!

Unknown said...

Kiley, Dallie looks so much like you in these shots!