Riggin saying a mock prayer. His prayers and testimony are the best.
Riggin and buddy Johnny. We’ve really been missing this friend. His sister was recently diagnosed with cancer so they are keeping to themselves as much as possible to avoid sick germs.
We were doing laundry one day and he wanted to wear Dallie’s dress.
He got into my thyroid meds one day and ate upwards of 10 pills (apparently they taste like pez). Poison control said there was no need to go to the hospital for eating that many, but he would be hyper for a couple of days. He is already wild (compared to the rest of my kids), but that week he had lots of extra energy.
He thinks it’s fun to ride in the shopping cart. I’m afraid he’s going to break it.
Dad pushing him. Again, I’m amazed this cart can survive all the wild and crazy.
I finally found a car seat for the back of Jason’s bike so Riggin doesn’t have to ride on the handle bars. He was pretty excited to ride this way.
He has the best minion laugh. Whenever he hears the pantry door open, he runs to it and says “I do! I do!” (meaning he wants a snack from the pantry). When I ask him if he is a big boy, puppy, little brother, etc., he says, “No! I a bebe!” He has the best facial expressions and when he talks it is never quiet.
No comments:
Post a Comment