We decided this year would be the one that we finally do something Florida. And SeaWorld was having a sale on tickets, so SeaWorld it was. We went with our friends, the Smith’s. We couldn’t stay very long because we had to get back in time for a baptism, but we did have a fun time and are already planning our next trip.
We went back a couple weeks later and watched some of the shows.
I'm very confused by these pictures. Does your baby have longer hair or short buzzed hair. Some pictures are of him with his curls and then there are two with him buzzed off. I'm confused. Or did you have twins??
1 comment:
I'm very confused by these pictures. Does your baby have longer hair or short buzzed hair. Some pictures are of him with his curls and then there are two with him buzzed off. I'm confused. Or did you have twins??
Post a Comment