Sunday, April 27, 2014

Flag Football

The Ranch is sponsoring a flag football team for our boys this spring.  We’re loving it.  We have practices twice a week out here on the ranch and games on Saturdays in town.  Football is obviously really big in Florida, so even though we have a lot of speed and talent on our team, we don’t have the experience and our record is, therefore, 1-3.  But the boys still have a good time and Jason loves coaching.  Below are pictures from games and practice.  The better pictures are from Renee Jacobsen.  Kache is #11 and Ryder is #8.

DSC_0319DSC_0323DSC_0331DSC_0333DSC_0372DSC_0379

_dsc9763_DSC9780-XL_DSC9787-XL_DSC9849-XL

The series below is Ryder scoring the extra point. 

_DSC017webcopy_DSC0178webcopy_DSC0181webcopy

Kache has been awesome on defense.  He’s really fast and has a lot of sacks and tackles. 

_DSC0208webcopyFootballgame41214_7743-XLFootballgame41214_7768-XLFootballgame41214_7769-LFootballgame41214_7770-XL

The Ranch cheering section.  There’s usually not a spare seat beneath the awnings, I don’t know where everyone was when Renee shot this.  And I’m so glad the parents bring the awnings because it gets awfully hot and miserable watching the games.

footballgame41214_7808Footballgame41214_7856-XLFootballgame41214_7857-XLFootballgame41214_7858-XLFootballgame41214_7859-XLfootballgame41214_7885footballgame41214_7889

1 comment:

Countrylivn' said...

Oh my! The pictures are all fantastic! I love Ryders tongue action! Really, really fun!