Saturday, January 3, 2015

Finally Nesting

I’m finally getting ready for this baby to come.  We’ve had such a busy month, it’s nice to finally be done with it all and get in baby mode.  I’m trying to get bedrooms rearranged and painted.  I hope I’ll still have time to paint the boys’ room before the baby comes.  I’m a little disappointed in the “gray” that we put on the baby’s walls.  It dried blue.  I found the tote with baby boy clothes and have them washed and put in the dresser, but Jason hasn’t been around to bring girl clothes totes down from the attic for me.  We, of course, haven’t decided on a name.  We’ve hardly talked names, so hopefully we’ll come up with something soon.  Suggestions are always welcome.  I’m trying to remember what things I need to pack to take to the hospital and this time I also need to pack bags for the big kids because they’ll be staying with friends. 

DSC_0006

Dallie’s new bed and doll house.  Riggin is sleeping in the trundle, so the baby’s room is ready for the baby or any grandma’s who come visit.

DSC_0009

3 comments:

Countrylivn' said...

The gray looks gray from here;) Dallies quilt is so pretty! You are getting so close now!!!!!

wyomingerica said...

It looks great, we are so excited for you.

Unknown said...

I like your grey from the photo, but I know photos can be deceiving. We painted our room grey and it ended up purple, so I went 3 shades darker. Much happier with it!Can't wait for baby to be here! So exciting-and I can't wait to see what you name your baby! I love the names you two choose :-)