Friday, July 1, 2016

Idaho Visit

We love the dry farms in Swan Valley.
DSC_0012DSC_0031DSC_0069
I love ranching, but some days I miss the straight rows of farming.
DSC_0075DSC_0077DSC_0079DSC_0084DSC_0085

Wrights were in Idaho visiting some friends, so we were able to meet up in Idaho Falls for lunch and a visit. 
IMG_1325IMG_1327IMG_1328IMG_1330IMG_1336

Kolt and Kenzie.  He was nice to her the first day and then his charm wore off.

IMG_1346

We had dinner that night at Richard and Corinne’s.  We love the playing at their house!
DSC_0108DSC_0110DSC_0112DSC_0113DSC_0114DSC_0115DSC_0119DSC_0122DSC_0126DSC_0133DSC_0136

Some of the crew took a hike up to the ice caves.

IMG_0001IMG_0004IMG_0006IMG_0007IMG_0008IMG_0009IMG_0010IMG_0011IMG_0012IMG_0013IMG_0015IMG_0016IMG_0017IMG_0019IMG_0021IMG_0023

And when they got back we took a small walk in the mountains.  This southern baby wasn’t diggin’ the ice cold water!

IMG_0026IMG_0028IMG_1365IMG_1367IMG_1369

The next day we went out to Island Park for a Bagley Family Getaway. I always like to stop at the view overlooking Teton Valley.

DSC_0142DSC_0143

The Rexburg Temple.  When we were in college, one of Jason’s college jobs was farming this piece of ground.

IMG_1379

The cabin we stayed in was right on the golf course. 

IMG_0037

Kenzie massaging Riggin’s head.

IMG_1381

The Lynn Bagley Family.

DSC_0174DSC_0195DSC_0204

No comments: