I think we've been busy, but I can't remember what we've been busy doing. I guess it is all just the usual - kids, yard work, town, laundry, church lessons, talks, music, doctoring cattle, moving cattle, etc.

Dallie and Kache playing piano.

These funny birds chase each other. But it's really funny when they take off after a cat.
The kids had bicycle races the other day. Dallie always won.
2 comments:
I can't believe how big Dallie is getting. She looks really big now that we have a tiny one again. What a cute bunch of kids!
Your kids are very cute, your little girl is growing up so fast. She is a cutie. What a fun place you are at. Your are brave though I don't think I could live that in the middle of nowhere.
Fun trip home I just love that place too, great memories. It really is such a beautiful place.
Post a Comment