Friday, November 6, 2009

Pumpkin Carving and Stake Conference

Amidst all the packing boxes, the boys took some time to carve pumpkins. Dallie wasn't very happy that she didn't get to help.



Stake Conference (in Rapid City, now only 3 hours away since we've moved) was the weekend of Halloween, which meant no trick-or-treating for the kids. But our hotel had an arcade, so we spent a few dollars playing games Halloween night.

This was supposed to be Ryder and Kache racing their stock cars, but as you can see Ryder got kicked out.


Finally we found a game that a 3-year old could play.


Relaxing in the room. We really like this hotel. It has a water park attached to it, but the water park is so expensive that we haven't been. Maybe next year we'll plan on spending a whole day there so it will be worth the $9 for a 3-year old to play.

2 comments:

Brenny said...

I think I've stayed at that hotel before with Doug and Erica. I don't remember it costing so much, though...

Summer Freeman said...

you could afford the archade?? Those are usually so expensive!!