Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Tree

We finally got a Christmas tree. And it isn't a Charlie Brown tree (like we usually have). We bought this one from some people in the branch since life kept happenning and we weren't going to have time to cut one ourselves. This tree came from Oregon and it looks amazing. It looks like it came from a tree farm, but I really don't know. I've never been so happy to have a real tree because they usually look so bad, but I just keep staring at this one because it is so pretty.


This week we have our ranch Christmas dinner and Kache's school Christmas program. For Kache's Christmas party this week they are going bowling and Ryder and Dallie are invited. Ryder is really looking forward to going bowling.

5 comments:

Summer Freeman said...

It is a pretty tree. I want a really tree!!

wyomingerica said...

That is a tree and a brush in one. It should hold up out decotations. That is my trees problem. Sounds like you will be busy this week. I'm sad we are going to miss you for Christmas, have you changed your mind yet?

Countrylivn' said...

I am sad that I am not seeing McGinley house in the background, boo hoo! That tree would have looked awesome in front of all of it's windows! Hopefully you arent as sad as I (and Mom) are! Yeah and whats the deal with Christmas, you HAVE to be coming.....

Summer said...

That IS a nice tree. Our is really prickly for some reason. I hope you are feeling better over there on the Star. Your kids are growing up!

Summer Freeman said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.