Monday we have dentists appointments. Ryder has his first cavity. Hopefully that won't be too traumatic.
Wednesday Jason is pre-conditioning his calves so I'll be cooking for the crew.
Thursday I'm teaching how to make freezer jam at Relief Society meeting (or whatever it's called nowadays). Surprisingly no one in our branch has made freezer jam (or knew you could make freezer jam) so I'm it. I feel a little silly since all you do is follow the directions.
Friday and Saturday we are going camping at Fort Rob with some friends. I'm afraid of how busy Fort Rob will be since it is Labor Day weekend, but Jason is excited to go. This will be Dallie's first camping trip. The boys are excited to camp and fish and hang out with friends.
Hopefully we won't be too run down by the end of the week. We've all been so tired since school has started. We need to get adjusted to our school schedule soon.
1 comment:
Did you have any luck, yard saling? Sum went off with cousins and we didn't see her til we were ready to leave. She roade on 2 rides, Lex and Bode rode the ferriswheel but we kept Brek away so he would n't have to ride it to, you know 3 arms and a leg to ride rides. So I didn't get any pics of her on rides.
Post a Comment