A camp chair was on the list for walmart that day for Dallie, so I was glad to find this one for cheaper at a yard sale. (Please excuse her hair. It's been a busy morning. I'm trying to get laundry done, clean house, get tomorrow's meal ready for the crew, and I just found out last night that someone is probably coming to stay in the bunk house this week, so cleaning it just got added to my list. I should be doing all of this instead of blogging. But really, I'm just trying to avoid the house work.)
I'm so excited about this shopping cart. Jason thinks it was a waste of $4, but he doesn't like anything from a yard sale. I'm saving it for Christmas.
2 comments:
Great finds! Darren has the same dislike for garage sales, but everything is so cheap. Dallie will love that shopping cart!
What a fun shopping cart!
Post a Comment