Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A Visit from Jensens

Erica and her boys came to visit for spring break and Nebraska welcomed them with this:


004005


They stayed for a couple of days, but this was the only day I took pictures.


006007008009010011013014019020


These boys started building a fort in the back yard and then moved onto the meadow and built a duck blind. They brought their bb guns and the deer have stayed out of my yard ever since. Jason was busy the whole time they were here that they didn’t get to ride or do anything fun on the ranch. The big boys spent one morning processing heifers with Jason, but I’m not sure they thought it was any fun. Jason was sad they left after lunch, and my body ached the next morning from doing the job they had been doing. Weston went to school one morning with Kache. I’m not sure what he thought of it, but the three boys in our school loved having another boy, and they thought it was great when they smoked the girls even worse than normal in kickball. I don’t remember when Ren, Ryder and Dallie did the whole time, but they must have got along fine because I don’t remember any fighting. Erica and I spent our time in the kitchen.


We’re glad they came and hope they won’t be discouraged about all the work and little play so they will come again.

5 comments:

Countrylivn' said...

I love, or dont love that your grass is so green under that heavy snow!

Justin and Michelle Klingler said...

And I got mad that it snowed a little here the other day. I think I won't be mad about that skiff of snow anymore. Pretty pictures though!!

Summer Freeman said...

The cat is kind of funny!!

wyomingerica said...

thanks for letting us come, we had a great time.

wyomingerica said...

I'm (stealing) using your pictures, they are way better then the once I took. Thanks