Thursday, September 8, 2011

Two Weeks

At two weeks old, Riggin is doing much better at sleeping during the night.  For the past two nights, he’s slept for 8 hours.  I hope it isn’t just a fluke deal.  He has been eating constantly during the day, and even if he isn’t eating, I have to hold him, but I can live with it if he sleeps at night.  He’s still a little yellow, so if he will sleep during the day without me holding him, I try to keep him in the sun.  He loves taking a bath.  His eyes seem huge for his small head and body (I’m sure his head won’t stay small for long) and he has dimples (in his cheeks, not chin).  I don’t know where they came from, but they are cute. 

001004006008012021

3 comments:

Countrylivn' said...

OK I see Kache in those pictures. He is such a little squirt, I wish I could see him in real life! I am hoping he keeps sleeping so good. thanks for the update.

wyomingerica said...

he is so cute!

Brenny said...

So cute! Erica told me you had a new little one -- congratulations! I seriously could just eat him up. Can't wait to see pictures of those dimples. :)