We’ve been busy. I’m too tired to remember all the things we’ve been busy doing. But before I start catching up on past events my Mom requested pictures of Riggin. He is such a happy baby. I’m not sure if he seems so happy because he was so miserable for the first 6 weeks of his life, but whatever it is, I like it. He smiles and talks a lot and he is getting so chubby! I was looking at pictures of him before we started him on Neocate and it makes me so sad that he was so skinny and that his tummy was hurting. But all seems to be well now. His next appointment is January 5th so we’ll find out how much he weighs and if he gets to step back to the less-expensive formula.
Look at that chubby cheek!
I had to add this picture to show LeRae and Leslie that my plant survived the trip home in the back of the pickup.
Hopefully there will be more blogging to come soon.
2 comments:
Riggin looks so good, nice a chubby
He's not even the same baby!! Is his hair reddish? he is a chunky monkey! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment