Thursday, December 29, 2011

This Day in History

I don’t have a very good memory, but I remember quite a bit (for me) from this day 6 years ago.  We were having a nice ham dinner.  Jason made mashed potatoes and gravy and it smelled so good, but I didn’t dare eat any of it because I was having contractions.  It was still 13 days before my due date, and my contractions didn’t hurt that bad, so I was unsure what to do.  Our home teachers, Anna and Alex, came over to visit and brought us a University of Wyoming blanket.  I called the hospital to ask what I should do; Dr. Keeler said come in and get checked.  When we got there (at about 8 p.m.) I was dilated to a 6 so Erica left the basketball game and came to pick up Kache.  Ryder was born just after midnight weighing in a 7lb 10oz.

085

No comments: