Sunday, July 1, 2012

Another Branding

Kache and Ryder have gone to many brandings with Jason this season.  I’m glad they go without me so they can learn how to be safe without me knowing how they learn.  The last branding they went to Ryder’s horse jumped in the trailer with Ryder still on.  Amazingly Ryder stayed on, but had a big goose egg on his head and is still a little sore two weeks later.  One of the last brandings was on the Pawlet, so we all went and had a good time with our friends.  

012014016017022

The baby crowd.  Caroline is in the brown shirt and I’m glad she didn’t mind babysitting Riggin. 

035038040041043044054

This is as close to a smile as Riggin had all day.

068075076080

This is Caroline’s daughter Emily and Dallie’s “big sister”.  When we get together with their family they are the only girls amongst six boys.

086

I even got to wrestle for a little bit since Caroline was watching Riggin.

088096

What a good friend I have!

099

2 comments:

Kaysi @ Keeping it Simple said...

It's so great that you take the kids to the branding and let them get involved. I think Terry is planning on helping out too and bringing our boys sometimes :)

Summer said...

It looks like so much fun! I'm really glad you have a friend closer. I looked at your older posts and you and Jason need to get out for a few days some time. You could seriously bring the kids here and GO DO SOMETHING together! Nauvoo isn't too far, or where ever, what about that cruise? But I guess I shouldn't talk, we don't get out much either. Such is the lifestyle of ranchers, but we all love the lifestyle more than dates with our husbands right?