Saturday, March 16, 2013

DCC Ranch Rodeo

Last night was the Deseret Ranch Rodeo.  Jason was on a team, Kache was in the calf roping and Ryder did the pig scramble.  There were a lot of people there and trying to keep Riggin under control wasn’t so easy.  Jason’s team won their first competition – loading a steer in the trailer. 

DSC_0004DSC_0005DSC_0006DSC_0007DSC_0011DSC_0020DSC_0022

Every time I turned around this kid was gone.  Thankfully most of the time he’d gather around other kids. 

DSC_0042DSC_0048DSC_0052

This was the calf roping.  It was rather chaotic.  I’m not even sure what the goal was or who won.

DSC_0056DSC_0057DSC_0061DSC_0081DSC_0082DSC_0086DSC_0088DSC_0096DSC_0097DSC_0099DSC_0100

Burt riding a bronc.  I was pretty impressed with all the bronc riders.  I think there was only one no-time.

DSC_0103DSC_0104

Riggin finding another friend.  She put him in his place when he got too close to her.

DSC_0106DSC_0109

The wild cow milking.  Jason’s team’s cow wouldn’t get up after he roped her so they got a no-time.

DSC_0121DSC_0124DSC_0126DSC_0127

Jason’s team won stirrups.

DSC_0129DSC_0132

It was a fun night, but it was a relief to have over.  I wish I would have had a baby sitter to leave Riggin and Dallie with.  I’m sure the people sitting by us thought the same thing.

2 comments:

Countrylivn' said...

1. We love the green trees! 2.Have Kache's legs grown super long? 3.Is it Burt Bingham on the bronc, we cant tell? 4.Way to go Bagley boys! Looks like it was a big crowd turnout!

wyomingerica said...

you seem to be getting better with your camera. You have some really good pictures. Kache does look taller