Saturday, March 2, 2013

Finally Something to Post

It was freezing today (in the 50s), but we went to the beach anyway.  We decided to try a different beach and ended up with dozens of fishermen.  It was alright with me since it was too cold to swim, although that didn’t keep the boys out of the water.  I did worry about sharks though, especially when Jason decided to get in.  I don’t know if this bird was waiting for someone to catch a fish, but it kept right close to the fishermen and when they left, it left.

DSC_0007DSC_0008DSC_0011DSC_0012DSC_0013

Dallie was freezing the whole time and wanted to go home.

DSC_0017DSC_0018DSC_0019DSC_0021DSC_0022DSC_0024DSC_0028DSC_0029DSC_0030DSC_0031DSC_0034DSC_0037DSC_0039DSC_0047DSC_0049

Riggin wanted to chase birds again.

DSC_0050DSC_0051DSC_0052DSC_0054DSC_0057

After the fishermen left this wedding party arrived.  Jason thought it was slightly inappropriate that I was taking pictures of them, but I was in good company as an old granny was also snapping pictures of them.

DSC_0063DSC_0064

2 comments:

Countrylivn' said...

Riggin better pick on someone his own size, those birds could swallow him up! I love the wedding pictures, he is in his uniform, cool! Fun times

wyomingerica said...

looks like a fun time.