Thursday, July 18, 2013

Birthday Girl

We have a 5-year old again.  I’m not sure if I’m ready to send her to school.  If it was Lakeside, I wouldn’t worry (as much), but Harmony is a big school with lots of kids and I’m worried.  I don’t know what we are going to do about her hair.  She wont keep it in a ponytail, so it is always scraggly and in her face.

We opened presents this morning before Jason left for work.

DSC_0001DSC_0005DSC_0006DSC_0007DSC_0009DSC_0010DSC_0011DSC_0013

And then, tonight after supper we had strawberry birthday cake.  Aunt Leslie called the birthday girl as we were about to sing.

DSC_0014DSC_0018

2 comments:

Countrylivn' said...

I kept thinking it was someone's birthday today!? It was Dallie! What a cute big girl, and that looks like a yummy cake, Happy birthday Dallie!

wyomingerica said...

Happy birthday Dallie! I need to send you a picture of a girl in our ward. She is a brown hair version of Dallie. Her mom says the same thing.