Thursday, October 31, 2013

Dallie’s First Field Trip

I went on Dallie’s first kindergarten field trip with her to a petting zoo.  She had a fun time, but didn’t care to touch most of the animals.  Her favorite parts were the pony ride and the bunnies. 

DSC_0001DSC_0007DSC_0013

Standing back while the rest of the kids caught the ducks.

DSC_0015

The hay ride.

DSC_0019

Mrs. Marriage’s Monkeys.

DSC_0025DSC_0034DSC_0047DSC_0065

This was the funniest looking (miniature) cow I’ve ever seen.

DSC_0066

Going on a train ride.  I’m not sure Dallie and Malia are a good combination.  Mrs. Marriage said she did have to separate them in class.  They drive me crazy when they are together.

DSC_0075DSC_0077

And my favorite picture: “Agghhh!  It’s Sasquatch!”

DSC_0088

4 comments:

Summer Freeman said...

The girl that's plugging her ears in the cow picture totally cracks me up. And man, Dallie looks more and more like you every day! KI!!

Countrylivn' said...

Really cute, I was thinking Dallie looks more like me now, poor girl:). Fun pictures, jealous of the shorts!!

wyomingerica said...

look like a great field trip, she is all girl

wyomingerica said...

look like a great field trip, she is all girl