Sunday, August 14, 2016

Kurt and Carissa’s Wedding

I took my first ever all-alone trip.  I’ve never been anywhere by myself.  My nephew Kurtis got married and we wanted to support him even though we live so far away, so I flew to Oregon for the day.  All of my siblings were there; we were only missing Sara and Luke and my family.  The cousins had a great time playing and the parents had a great time visiting. 

Brek, Ren and Bode climbing the wall.

IMG_1491IMG_1493IMG_1495

Kurt and parents heading over to the temple.

IMG_1497

Rett waiting for the happy couple to come out.

IMG_1499

Erin, Liz, Bret, Carissa, Kurt, Jennifer, Jillian.

IMG_1501

The get-away car.  Carissa’s dad races this car and it is also street legal. I don’t even know what it is, but it has a fancy paint job.

IMG_1503IMG_1504

I would have liked to bring Dallie so she and Claire Bean could hang out. 

IMG_1506

The reception that night.  Eric and Doug were the ice cream scoopers for a while.  We especially liked the “All you need is love” sign.

IMG_1509IMG_1511

No comments: