Saturday, March 21, 2009

Surviving

We're still doing good. Cooking for vet students isn't as bad as I was expecting. I actually have time to other things. It helps to have my hamburger already browned and my meals already planned. The students are nice and helpful. These two girls always help clean up after meals and play with the boys.

I don't mind having extra people in my house. They just get loud sometimes when everyone is talking at the same time. That kind of drives me crazy. It would be nice if they're conversation could be a little more organized (I know I'm weird, but it gives me a headache when everyone talks at the same time).

We've been having great weather (it's supposed to turn cold again next week). I got all my cooking done yesterday morning for the day so we could spend the afternoon outside. The boys and I worked in the yard some more. Then we went out with Jason to take salt and mineral to the cows.

Dallie doesn't like going out to work yet. She isn't used to the dust and rough trails.


And then the boys helped gather the heavies into the night lot before supper.

6 comments:

Kelliann said...

Kiley, I absolutely love the pictures you post of your ranch. It's so great!

Melissa said...

Kiley, The pictures of your little ones on the horses are great. Sounds like things are going good for you guys. I came to Victor for the weekend and couldn't believe how much snow was still there. My grandparent's cows and calves was a great sight to see since I hadn't seen them in awhile. Take care!

Summer said...

Hi Kiley, I'm glad to hear you're doing great with the vet students. It sounds like you have a good bunch. Keep on cookin' girl!

Sarah said...

You have always done good cooking for more tan your family. Iremeber doing corn with you and Evee. That was fun! We might have to take a road trip up to see everyone or if you come down to AZ we will have to get together. Everyone looks great. Keep up the good work.

Lacey said...

Isn't it great that Jason has a job that the boys can visit often. I love that. The boys look adorable on the horses.

Brenny said...

That picture of Dallie cracked me up. Such a cutie. I've been thinking about you guys and this blizzard that is supposed to hit. Hope all is well...