I'm so sorry. That must be hard...especially for Kache. My favorite horse (Buzz) died about 5 years ago and we were all sad. My dad and I cried and we haven't been able to find a horse that good since.
I really like that poem. I have always believed that horses and all animals go to heaven so that we can be reunited with them someday, too. Afterall, they are part of the family. By the way, I am feeling really good, other than being in the fat stage. I feel like I just look chubby right now, not pregnant. Anyway, that isn't anything worth complaining about. I hope that the pregnancy continues to be this good. Maybe that means an easy baby, too.?
6 comments:
I'm so sorry. That must be hard...especially for Kache. My favorite horse (Buzz) died about 5 years ago and we were all sad. My dad and I cried and we haven't been able to find a horse that good since.
oh that is just sad, poor Jason, he looks like a good horse, I like the poem.
Tell Jason we are thinking about him. Geesh I'm balling like a cry baby.
What a great poem. I hope Jason and Kache are doing OK. AND the mom who takes care of everyone.
I really like that poem. I have always believed that horses and all animals go to heaven so that we can be reunited with them someday, too. Afterall, they are part of the family. By the way, I am feeling really good, other than being in the fat stage. I feel like I just look chubby right now, not pregnant. Anyway, that isn't anything worth complaining about. I hope that the pregnancy continues to be this good. Maybe that means an easy baby, too.?
I'm sorry. I hope that everyone will be feeling better soon. We will be thinking about you guys.
Post a Comment