Sunday, May 17, 2009

Last Day of the Sister Reunion

Sorry it has taken so long to finish up the happennings of our sister reunion. My terrible internet, along with my terrible computer make it very difficult to download pictures.

Jason had some time Friday morning to saddle Mike and Nick so the boys could ride.

Cole and Ren.

Wes and Bode.

Ryder.
Kache.

On Friday afternoon we drove out to an old homestead (no longer standing) and cemetary in one of our pastures here on the McGinley. There are four people buried there (who died in the early 1900s), but Jason and I had only seen one headstone. Mom dug around and found two more headstones, but instead of finding the fourth grave we found a rattlesnake, so we decided to be done digging around.

We had a fun week and we can't wait to do it again next year at Mikey's.

1 comment:

Brenny said...

Fun picture of all of you ladies. I don't know how I missed it, but Erica told me they helped with all the cooking for the branding. Very cool!

And all the branding pictures were very interesting...