Jason had a birthday on Mother's Day. He turned 29. I can't believe how old we're getting. He also had to speak in church that day. Of the six years we've been married, I think he has had to speak on Mother's Day four times. It's his least favorite topic to speak on because he's afraid of offending the women. He did a good job though. He is a really good speaker.
Dallie started crawling last week. It's time to childproof everything again. She's been scooting around on her rear for a while, and she still does when she's on the hardwood, but when she gets on the carpet she will crawl. The boys are already not happy that she is crawling because she always heads straight for their room and wrecks their trains and everything else.
Kache was invited to lunch at his school. He's not shy at all. He and Ryder left me as soon as we got to the school and sat with all the other pre-kindergartners. They also got to stay for recess. I didn't see either of them talk to any other kids though. They just played together on the slide. I guess we'll see how they do without each other when school starts.
We finally got our guinea hens. We have them locked up in the garden shed for a couple of days so they don't fly off. Hopefully they will let us know when there is a snake in our yard (or just take care of it themselves).
1 comment:
Sounds like everyone is growing up at your house (including Jason -- Happy Birthday!) Very cute story about the brothers just playing together -- it warms my heart how much they like each other. Hooray for Dallie! I know mobility is a double edged sword, but how fun!
Post a Comment