We had a fun time jumping on Grandma's tramp;
playing at the park every day;
enjoying the 4th of July festivities. This was our favorite float. I'm sure anyone who has ever been to the Valley knows recognized the "Spud Truck".
Most of the Bagley crew. Starting from left: Grandpa Bagley, Richard (in the back with the white hat and sun glasses), Corinne holding Dallie, Grandpa Grandpa Bagley, Grandma Bagley, Jason and Ryder and Kache in front.
Corinne and Dallie. Corinne was so nice to hold her the whole time.
All the loot - a whole gallon of it.
Fishing on the Teton River. Notice how all the women got left behind with the kids.
Ryder caught one on the next cast.
We had to have a picture under the antler archway in Jackson.
The twin cousins. Dallie and Tayson are 10 days apart.

Lynn (Grandpa Bagley) drives team for the Bar T 5. They take you on a wagon ride up a canyon where they serve you dinner and a show. Jaci, Kache and Ryder are watching for Indians.



We were in the middle of about eight wagons. On our ride up the canyon we had a little college girl driving our wagon (Lynn asked not to drive that night so he could spend the evening with us) and at one point Lynn about had to jump up and grab the reigns from her because she didn't have control on one of her horses (I'm exaggerating a little because I was nervous, but I was watching Lynn and he was ready to save us if he needed to. I definately would have felt more comfortable if he would have been driving).
Lynn (Grandpa Bagley) drives team for the Bar T 5. They take you on a wagon ride up a canyon where they serve you dinner and a show. Jaci, Kache and Ryder are watching for Indians.
Dallie was a little sleepy.
We were in the middle of about eight wagons. On our ride up the canyon we had a little college girl driving our wagon (Lynn asked not to drive that night so he could spend the evening with us) and at one point Lynn about had to jump up and grab the reigns from her because she didn't have control on one of her horses (I'm exaggerating a little because I was nervous, but I was watching Lynn and he was ready to save us if he needed to. I definately would have felt more comfortable if he would have been driving).
3 comments:
what a fun vacation, I like the wagon ride that looked like fun. Way to catch a fish boys.
the wagon ride looks like so much fun! I love that area up there. Looks like a fun vacation.
Your vacation looked so much. The Tetons are always great to see when you haven't seen them for awhile! It was good to see you in church, sorry I didn't talk to you - was in a little bit of a hurry. Your kids are so cute!! Have a great day!
Post a Comment