I was released last Sunday as the Young Women's President and sustained as a counselor in the Primary. I'm excited and nervous about the change. Jason's not too excited. This means he will have to keep Dallie for all 3 hours of church (I play in Sacrament Meeting so he has all the kids, I usually take Dallie during Sunday School, but won't be able to any more, and then Jason would take her again the third hour because I would have to teach YW). He's looking forward to Dallie turning 18 months so she can go to nursery.
Dallie and Kache had doctor's appointments this week. Kache was getting his kindergarten physical and shots. He just has to see the eye doctor and he will be all ready for school to start next month. Dallie weighs 20 lbs (she's my biggest baby at 1 year old, she also the most active and loudest). Ryder was happy that he didn't have to get shots, but sad that he didn't get to get doctored by our awesome doctor (Ryder kept telling everyone he has a cold in his tummy). We really like Dr. Taylor. Everyone in western Nebraska likes Dr. Taylor. It takes months to get in to see him.
We are looking forward to next week when it is supposed to be in the 70s. This year has been a crazy weather year. We've had a lot of rain (you know the west has had a lot of rain when even Wyoming is green) and it has been really cool. We usually have a week or two of 100 degree temps (and it still may come), but today and yesterday have been two of the hottest days (lower 90s) we've had. I'm really hoping we don't hit 100 because we don't have AC in this house and 90 degrees has been hot enough.
Hot Dog.
2 comments:
Darren and I made the same comment about Wyoming being so green. We figure if people can't complain about lack of rain, they will probably complain about the high fire danger once all the green grass dries out...
I can't believe Kache is old enough to go to school! Good luck with the new calling.
Where is Kache going to school? Good luck in your new calling, I loved being the Primary president. It will be even funner, because you won't have the stress the president does.
Post a Comment