She's starting to get a few curls in her hair. It's cute now, but if she's like me she won't like it when she gets bigger.
Dallie's goofy smile. She's missing a front tooth and only has three teeth on the bottom.



Today she had a few more birthday gifts. The dress is from Grandma Nielson and the rocking chair is a find from a yard sale. I set her in it at the yard sale and she wouldn't get out so we had to buy it. This picture is very deceiving - she doesn't really look this old, but she is this pretty.
3 comments:
What a beautiful little girl. Her blue eyes are amazing. Happy Birthday, Dallie!
She is so pretty! You have such cute kids! I can't believe Dallie is one!!! Time flies. Happy birthday Dallie! P.S. your curls are cute.
I just love all your pictures of your family and vacation. Happy Birthday to Dallie, I can't believe it has been a whole year! Your kids are growing up and you all look great!
Post a Comment