Sunday, September 13, 2009

Hunting Season

I had to take a picture of Dallie's piggy tails because I don't think they will happen again for a while. I'm not much of a hair dresser (obviously, look at my own hair) and this took way too much effort and patience. The boys got a good laugh though. Ryder kept commenting on how funny Dallie looked.



These next pictures worries me a little. Uncle Doug gave this bow to Kache and we finally got arrows for it, but it makes me more nervous than than the boys having a gun. I guess it is probably just because I didn't grow up around bows.


Rex (the dog) found a porcupine last night so Jason and the boys went hunting it and the huge skunk that has been living around the garden shed. Kache was determined to shoot it with his bow. They didn't have any luck, unfortunately. We must be coming to the end of our snake season (hopefully) because we have killed three this week. Jason got two with his rope - I'm not exactly sure how though.

4 comments:

Countrylivn' said...

YOu have to do her hair again, that is SO cute, she is the cute little boo baby off of Monsters Inc! I love it! It is a long road of hair doing for you, you better get started now then she will get better at holding still and leaving them in! Good luck!

Anna Beal said...

LOVE the piggy tails! So cute! I hear ya on the hair do's though. Its time consuming and they love to pull them out!

BriAnne said...

Ha ha ha....I feel your pain with the hair thing. I hope Haylee's a tomboy or we're in trouble.:) I also feel your pain with the hunting thing. My three year old has already shot a rifle.....delightful. I don't know why I even try to resist. Luckily Kyle's bow is too big for them.....

Brice and Evee said...

Aubree had so much hair at birth that I had to fix, and I'm glad Brinlee is pretty bald right now. Two girls' hair to fix seems impossible. I know it is scary to let our kids play with sharp objects, but isn't it great that our boys have Dads to show them stuff like this.