Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Weekend Trip

We went to Denver over the weekend. We really don't like big cities. We try to avoid them as much as possible.

But we needed a new car (one that gets better gas mileage than the suburban) and Denver had the one we were looking for.


I was looking forward to washing the suburban, cleaning it out and putting it in the garage for a while and just driving the car to school, but it has been raining for three days and that means 4-wheel drive around here.


This is actually cleaner than it was yesterday, but the rain during the night washed some of the mud off.

A family is here visiting from the Canada ranch and I am their host for dinner tonight so I had better get to cooking.

2 comments:

Summer said...

That car will be so much nicer to your fuel budget!

Countrylivn' said...

looks like a fun car, I would love to drive a little fast car again....someday!