Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Loot

I keep waiting for everyone to blog about their Christmas; and then I remind myself that I haven't blogged ours yet. We had a great Christmas. We've been very blessed this year and we are grateful for Heavenly Father's watchful care over us.

Some stuffed animals were used in the making of our Nativity skit, since we are shorthanded, but our three living actors did a good job.

The shepherd, Mary and Joseph.


Christmas Morning:

Santa brought Ryder a new bike,

Dallie a new horse,
Kache a BB gun,

and Jason a new TV. He was so surprised. I usually can't surprise him with anything, and unfortunately he really likes surprises. I had to keep it a secret for a month; it was not easy.

Kache's "Grandpa Nielson" slippers.

After she opened these boots, she couldn't be bothered with anything else. I'm amazed how into shoes she is.

2 comments:

Countrylivn' said...

Are you still sure you arent coming......we are going to miss you this week. Looks like a good Christmas! Did Jason surprise you with anything?

wyomingerica said...

what a great christmas, we are really going to miss you this week. It was a long drive in the snow though. How big was your tv? that is great that he didn't know. good job!