Poor thing died anyway. For whatever reason he just couldn't be saved. We know we won't be able to save them all (we're calving 900 heifers) but it's still sad when they die. I am glad my kids can be exposed to this though. The boys rubbed on this calf to get him warm and dry and there for a while we thought he'd live. He was just premature or not developed properly though.
We're trying to get the last of our preparations done for vet students and calving. We'll go to town this afternoon and buy the last of our supplies. I'm not too nervous this year about cooking. But that makes me nervous. I feel like I must be forgetting something or I'm not totally prepared. It will just be nice to get it all started.
PS. Mom, call me. I can't find Grandma's phone number.
No comments:
Post a Comment