Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Blogging Finally

Finally! I'm blogging! The kids and I are in Idaho for my sister reunion. We came last weekend for Bobby and Sara's baby Kaleb blessing. This week all my sisters and Mom are here at Mijken's for a reunion. And this coming weekend we are all headed to Wyoming for Weston's baptism.

We're having fun at Mikey's. Yesterday as soon as Mom got here she had us working in Mijken's yard. Today we had a hair day. Mijken's sister-in-law came and cut and colored our hair. Tomorrow we're having a babysitter for the kids and the sisters are going to town.

Here are a few pictures of our activities (with many more still to come).

3 comments:

Anna Beal said...

So fun to visit family!!

David and Kira said...

That looks like so much fun!!!

Brenny said...

Looks like you guys are having a great time. I love the picture of Dallie with the sun glasses. Have a good time and travel safe!