Thursday, June 10, 2010

Home Again

The kids and I finally got home from our trip this week. Jason flew home a week ago, and I think a week was too long to be away from him because Dallie wouldn't talk to him or let him hold her when we got home. It is good to be home. This sign says it all.


Mijken's family came home with us (even Ryan) and we got home just before the storm hit. I haven't ever seen horizontal rain before (in real life). We had the kids hunkered down in the hallway. In storms like that it would be really nice to have a basement or cellar.


The kids had a fun time being unsupervised while Mijken and I spent all of Tuesday cooking and preping for the branding. Kache and Ash had a good time playing in the mud.


We had a fun time with them and were sad to see them leave this morning.

2 comments:

wyomingerica said...

glad you survived the storm, and the branding.

Summer Freeman said...

what camera do you have? Did you see Bri's most recent pics, I like them alot!!