We made so many trips to the vet after the vet students left for c-sections. Don't look at the following pictures if you get grossed out easily.
Weighing in at 90 lbs.
Playing while the doc performs the c-section.
We doctored a lot of calves this year. Jason got a lot of practice roping.
Playing at the windmill while Jason and I doctored.
Our doctoring rig. The Mini. It's the roughest ride ever. But in the Nebraska wind it is nice that it's enclosed and has heat.
Why I love the Sandhills.
5 comments:
your pictures are so good. the c-section was interesting. I like the sandhills too.
Really cool pictures!
Oh its so pretty. I can't help but be a little jealous as I look out my windows and there are neighbors EVERYWHERE. :) You're really good at taking pictures too. They always look professional!
Awesome pictures and view of the place. Your updates are great. I need to update my blog with some things at some point.
Beautiful pictures. And sometimes gross. :) It is lovely there.
Post a Comment