Sunday, September 5, 2010

Just Another Reason Why

This is just another reason why I love our little school. All the kids get along and like to play together. Even when school is out for the day, the kids still love to stay and play. Three of these kids belong to our teacher, and they had one of the other students going home with them that day. Three others live right near the school, so they usually stay around after school and play with the teacher's kids. My kids were there waiting for Jason to meet us and take them home while I went in to Relief Society meeting.

Everyone brought their bikes so they could ride down the one street in town.



Even Dallie had to bring her bike.



Our smallest 1st grader was happy to have someone (Ryder) her size to teeter-totter with.



Having fun on the slide.

1 comment:

Countrylivn' said...

How nice! looks like you still have decent weather, we are already in Fall here, it is so cold, they are saying it may freeze tonight, I hope not! Bring on Winter....I guess. Fun pictures!