I made sugar cookies the other day and then left Jason in charge of the kids while they cut and decorated them (I’m too controlling to be in charge of kids making cookies). They had a good time and enjoyed the fruits of their labors.
Ha! Jason's side burns are cracking me up.... for some reason I can't quit looking at the pic with him holding the baby. :) I notice the dumbest things. Your kids are cute!
3 comments:
We did that too! Glad Jason isnt a control freak like me, (and his wife!) otherwise our kids might not ever get to decorate cookies!
I wonder if that is our moms fault. I love sugar cookies. I hate to make them.
Ha! Jason's side burns are cracking me up.... for some reason I can't quit looking at the pic with him holding the baby. :) I notice the dumbest things. Your kids are cute!
Post a Comment