Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Two Months Old

This baby is finally putting on some chub.  I’m loving his double chin and chubby cheeks.  He’s still pretty small for a 2-month old (below the 20th percentile in all his measurements).  He weighed 10lb 11oz and was 22 1/2 inches long.  He’s no longer sleeping through the night.  When he started on formula at 6 weeks, he started waking up at night.  He’s smiling a lot more and isn’t as fussy.  He and Jason are still getting used to each other.  For the past two weeks at church Jason has had to keep him while I play piano, which makes for an interesting Sacrament Meeting, especially this month when Jason is conducting. 

001003012010014015

2 comments:

wyomingerica said...

he looks so different. Church must be crazy, I don't think Ive ever seen a dad have to take care of a baby on the stand. Good for you guys.

Summer said...

What a cutie! He looks so much happier than the last time I saw him. Way to step up to the plate Jason! It just goes to show how important you two are to your branch.