Monday, September 10, 2012

Dallie

I’m about a year late, but I’m finally getting around to getting pictures of the kids.  Dallie was first, and I’m glad I got her when I did, because the week after I took her pictures she cut her hair.  I took her to a salon to have it fixed and it still looks like a mullet. 

101102104105108109110112113114115

3 comments:

wyomingerica said...

what a cutie, fun pictures

Countrylivn' said...

She reminds me of me, well and you when we were little. I remember mom doing my hair just like this. (im sure she did yours the same too.) Claire cut her hair too, not bad, but I couldnt prove it and she kept denying it. I found the lock of hair under her bed a couple days later. we have a little lying problem in our house.... She and I are going to see aunt paige next week so she can get a realy hair cut, how she is supposed too. I am sure we NEVER cut our own hair......

Summer said...

I'm so glad you got the pictures before the hair cut. She is growing up just like our almost 4 year old. Colten actually cut Kiley's hair a few months back. She looked like she had way too many bangs on the side of her head, but I evened it out the best I could! We are bringing our cows home from Burwell this week, as we are out of grass about 3 weeks early. And we had to buy hay because it was just too thin to put up here. Lot's of people selling cows and buying hay.