Riggin and Dallie helped Jason make cookies. They had a good time, especially when it was time to taste test.
The family unfortunate enough to sit in front of us at church on Sundays calls Riggin “the squishy one”.
I can't believe how long Dallie's hair has gotten!And any family would love to sit by your quiet kids any church Sunday. No regulars in your bench here in Alliance yet.
Cute nick name for Riggin! It fits!
Remember how skinny he used to be!! He looks as much like as Dallie only fatter oh, I mean, squishier.
what a cute family, I don't think Doug has ever actually made cookies. He cooks cookies but doesn't make the dough
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I can't believe how long Dallie's hair has gotten!
And any family would love to sit by your quiet kids any church Sunday. No regulars in your bench here in Alliance yet.
Cute nick name for Riggin! It fits!
Remember how skinny he used to be!! He looks as much like as Dallie only fatter oh, I mean, squishier.
what a cute family, I don't think Doug has ever actually made cookies. He cooks cookies but doesn't make the dough
Post a Comment