Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas

Merry Christmas! We are in Washington for a couple of days before we head to Idaho to visit Jason's family. Most of my siblings will be here at some point during the holiday. Tricia and Kristin live here in Washington and are here; Erica from Wyoming has been here for a couple days; Mijken from Idaho and Bret from Oregon are coming tomorrow. We are only missing Sara and Luke.

We are moved in to the McGinley (not unpacked yet) and things seem to be alright there (the house anyway - the ranch itself is another story). We don't have internet yet (we had to travel 1100 miles to get on the internet). The roads and traffic weren't great, so it took us a little longer to get here, but we made it. We were ready to have a break from the ranch, but we don't enjoy the traffic here or all the people. Kache and Ryder are having a good time with their cousins. I haven't seen much of Kache since we've been here.
Dallie.
Brek, Summer, Kache, Lexi, Wyatt, Ryder, Kam, Bode, Cole, Ren, Weston in their pjs from Grandma.
Ryder and Ren on their way to the sledding hill.

3 comments:

Brenny said...

So much fun! I love the pictures of all the kids in their jammies. I'm sure it is nice to be moved in -- hopefully you will get the internet soon so you can keep us updated on getting the ranch in working order. Have fun with Jason's Family!

Happy New Year.

Schetselaar said...

HEY!! How's it going!?! You have such a cute family Kiley!! We purchased a house in Missouri and did a lot of the same work to it that it looks like you did to your home!! Hard work but I had fun! We had yucky wallpaper in EVERY room in that home!

Deborah Austin said...

So sad you were in Washington and we didn't get to see you!!!

Wow you are such a cow girl, I knew you loved the farm life growing up but you amaze me. You house is looking so good!! I hope you guys are doing well!