Jason says we are moving next Wednesday. Two of the guys on the ranch have offered their clean horse trailers so we won't have to take time cleaning trailers out. I don't have enough boxes (when we moved here I finally threw away all my moving boxes). I feel very unorganized. I would like to start moving stuff down to the McGinley this week, but the carpet is going in today and we will just be in the way if we go and after that Elder Nielsen will be putting a finish on the hard wood floors so we can't be there until that dries.
I took these pictures the other night of the kids reading stories with Jason. It looks like Dallie is about to fall off.
3 comments:
What a cute pictures, Ainsley want to know the horses name. I hate moving. It is fun to decorate but all the packing and unpacking. Are you going to stay at our house on your way through?
Love the pack back hooks!!
It's been a few days since I checked blogs and I feel like I've missed so much! The pictures of Jason with the kids are so sweet -- such a cute dad. I always love the primary program.
The kitchen looks great -- everything seems to be coming together. Moving is lousy. I like UNpacking, but packing is the pits.
Post a Comment