Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas 2008

Here's our Christmas trip in a nutshell:

Sledding on Columbia View Farms sledding hill. Does this bring back any memories to any of you Basin City folk?

Acting out the Nativity on Christmas Eve (the livestock: Ren, Kache, Ryder with Brek and Uncle Eric looking on).

Grandpa reading "The Night Before Christmas" to Summer, Brek, Wyatt, Ren, Kam and Kache.

Kache's favorite Christmas present. Jason playing with the boys' presents.

Jason and Kameron playing the Wii.

Doug, Erica, Claire, Jen and Bret.

Dallie and Claire trying to figure out what their Spanish-speaking dolls are saying.

Renton, Justin and Ryder being cheesy.

The Bagley cousins: Ryder, Tayson, Kache, Dallie and Jacie.

3 comments:

Justin and Michelle Klingler said...

I can't believe I missed you by like one day. Dang it all. Anyway, I do miss the sledding hill . . . and now I'm afraid I'd die going down it. Dallie is getting so big. Your kids are so cute and you guys look way good. I wish I could have seen you all but I guess pictures are the next best thing huh?! Well, love you and miss you! Glad you're doing well!

Summer said...

It sounds like you had a good Christmas. I bet it was nice to go home and spend it with family. I hope you are doing good in your new place. Oh, the pool was at a hotel in Havre Montana. If you look it up you will see it is no where near here... That's another story...

Aleighy said...

So many wonderful memories. It was so great to see you...I wish we could have spent more time together...catching up...hopefully we'll see eachother again soon!