I say, "What's happening on Thursday?"
Jason: "Oh, didn't I tell you? We're pouring my cows on Thursday. And do you think you could come help me move cows tomorrow?"
After I gave him a dirty look, he said, "Am I asking too much of you?"
Now, I'm not a good cook, but normally I wouldn't mind cooking for a small group (and luckily "the crew" on Thursday will be a small group) and I always enjoy moving cows, but Wednesdays are usually pretty busy for me because of mutual and I try to get my shopping done on Wednesdays too. And now I have to come up with something to feed the guys and try to make my house somewhat presentable (I'm still trying to unpack). So needless to say I wasn't very happy with him. But he did help me clean up a little tonight and he is coming into town with me tomorrow so I don't have to go alone with three small children, so I guess he's forgiven.
In other picture-worthy news: I'm going to have to start putting the seatbelt on Dallie, don't you think?
2 comments:
You're TOO kind!!
Oh man! Darren would have gotten the silent treament for half of the night before I calmed down enough to speak kindly and start compromising. You are a good woman.
Post a Comment